The French Kitchen Crisps and The Closest You Will Ever Get to Know It

The Fox my local village pub has The French Kitchen Crisps. Let us check them out. I have tried these already, so the pots look quite low bar. They were a little bit higher, but they still do not get that much. Alright, I am going to cut straight in with the important information about this is that the price is, would you believe it, 2 pounds, 95 a pot - and I think, 75-gram pot for 2 pounds, 95, so pricey?

 The Navarin D’angneau is flavored potato chips with slices of West Country leg of lamb. Its special for a certain reason: it has got real bits of laminate and bourguignon beef and red wine Flavored potato chips with slices of West Country silverside beef.

The French Kitchen Crisps

 Again, it has got like some beef in there I saw a big jokey type thing where these are still 2:95 pounds and these are the fluid de sel potato chips, seasoned with hand, harvest gourmet, sea salt from France. These are pretty much just like salted crisps and they are. Nothing special, the French kitchen chips inspired by bistro classics. So, let us go with this. Like I said these are genuinely nice, solid crisps! 

But let us check the lamb ones out and these are little bits of land. So yeah, now eat it with a crisp. So, you got a much different taste than you would get in a standard bag of crisps left and there is a lot more flavor. Is it really doing an amazing amount for me? Still, though, I am glad I tried them, I am glad I give them a go, I am enjoying them. 

Would I want to keep buying these two pounds 95? No, I mean if they were just two pounds would be even like better but 2:95 pounds seriously and to be honest, two bits of lamb on that tasty so to beef bourguignon. I think these are the best ones out of three hmm. No, that is a decent, nice beef, Kris quite a flavor, quite different. 

The French Kitchen Crisps

Look, I obviously got a red wine net flavor there as well, and the sort of beef there. There does not really have a bit of much flavor anyway, so it is hardly worth it, but I guess it adds that certain texture, so the French kitchen pots I have not seen these two anywhere else - is the first time I have seen them, I am guessing. They must sell them somewhere else, but I do not see them in the shop or the or other pubs so far, a new one on me for another bit of this lamb.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.